Head Chef - Quarterly
Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited
Position: Head Chef - Quarterly Bonus Scheme
As Deputy Kitchen Manager at Miller & Carter - Lancing, you will help to lead a team to be proud of, keeping spirits high and specs on point.
You will be the master of the menu and get a thrill from teaching the team.
Join us at Miller and Carter, the home of the Steak Geeks. We take the bull by the horns. Picture perfect steaks, butchered, aged and cooked to perfection. We add a special touch to every occasion. If you fancy yourself as a steak geek, we want to hear from you.
All management employees are enrolled onto our unique and industry leading 3 day Steak School, and we are proud as the ONLY restaurant chain to be awarded ‘The Masters of Steak' accreditation. WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast ery or socialising with friends in the city , we’ve got you covered.
- With Mitchells & Butlers, your... first role isn’t usually your last. On average, more than 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
- Lifelong learning - Funded qualification up to degree level On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws I BE DOING? AS DEPUTY KITCHEN MANAGER YOU’LL…
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Cook to spec and work within brand targets
- Lead the team to deliver top quality standards on every shift
- Support with the training and development of the team
- Support with stock control and ordering so you’re set up for success
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
- Have previous experience and confidence in managing a kitchen team
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Be a role model of delivering food quality and hygiene standards
- Be a good communicator, so that the shift runs like clockwork
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply