Human Resources Advisor
• Great opportunity to work in an international Agribusiness
- Supported with strong leadership and mentoring
- Suitable for HR qualified professional with 3-5 years experience
- Attractive salary, flexibility and onsite benefits
About the job
We're super excited to be growing our small but passionate HR team! This new HR Advisor role will quickly become a key member of the business, helping to create a workplace culture where our employees feel connected, supported and inspired throughout their career journey.
No two days will be the same - you will engage with a wide range of stakeholders and be involved in the design and delivery of the full range of HR services.
We are all about continuously improving the employee experience, and supporting the business to deliver on growth plans.
We do this by understanding the business challenges, creating strong relationships built on trust, and carefully designing our solutions to benefit the employees and business - leveraging technology... to gain efficiencies, whilst retaining an agile, people-centric and customised service delivery.
A bit about us
Queensland Cotton is owned by Olam Agri, a global leader in supply chain management of agricultural commodities. In December we celebrated our 100 year anniversary - that's a century of proudly supporting the ag industry here in Australia.
We operate in multiple products including cotton, cottonseed, chickpeas and mung beans, and our colleagues across 30 plus countries, handle dozens of other commodities too.
We are looking to grow the business significantly in the coming years so you will be joining the team at an exciting time.
Why you'll find working at Queensland Cotton exciting :
- Interesting and meaningful work
- Friendly, culturally diverse, and experienced colleagues
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial leadership team
- Onsite car park & gym
- Flexibility to work from home for up to two days a week
- Support for professional growth and development
- Annual pay reviews based on CPI
- Fun social events and fortnightly drinks in the courtyard
Who we seek :
Some might say we're crazy in this tight labour market to expect so much. But we do! Experience and fit are both so important.
- We seek a qualified HR professional with 3-5 years experience partnering with the business leaders to design and deliver across the full range of HR services (including system design) ideally in manufacturing or supply chain with a large multi-national or global organisation.
- You need to be able to develop fit-for-purpose and robust processes and solutions for a growing corporate so you're customer-centric and thrive in a busy, progressive and ever-changing environment.
- We work hard but also like to have fun - so we're looking for someone with personality - patient and down-to-earth, but also inclusive and trusting, energetic, bright and bubbly.
- You need to be process orientated yet do well with change and able to navigate ambiguity
- You'll be confident but also eager to further develop - you'll seek out feedback as a way to continuously improve, and take tremendous ownership and pride in your work.
- You have strong attention to detail, time management and analytic skills, you're tech savvy and have experience using digital solutions to improve productivity.
- But most importantly you align with our values - entrepreneurial, collaborative, sustainable, resourceful and agile.
It’s time to apply!
If this role excites you and you wish to make a difference in a global and growing agribusiness, we look forward to hearing from you! You’ll be asked to answer some questions to help us with screening.
Only Australian based employees with full work rights need apply. You must be confident of passing our pre-employment medical / drug screen as we have a zero tolerance policy to drugs