be you | be a kitchen porter
wagamama | to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese?ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- per hour paid weekly + £21.30 per week average tips*
- free wagamama meal on every shift
- discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- retail and leisure discounts
- financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary
- kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure
- internal fast track development programmes to progress into a line chef + beyond
- apprenticeship opportunities | gain a qualification whilst you earn!
what does a kitchen porter at wagamama do?
- work as a team to ensure the chefs have everything, they need for shift+ support with food prep where required
- you ensure all... crockery + cutlery is spotlessly clean + ready for service
- when required, support the managers to store our deliveries away in the correct places
- ensure all food is correctly labelled + waste disposal is carried out
- ensure your kitchen porter station is clean throughout shift following wagamama cleaning practices
you don't need previous experience working in a restaurant or kitchen. just a great attitude + a willingness to learn, we'll teach you the rest!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process
- of tips go to our teams. average tips are based on back of house team level positions across all our uk restaurants between 2/5/22 + 29/5/22 working 30 hours per week. actual tips by restaurant will vary. tips are left solely at our guests discretion and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way