SSP Group plc
£22 000 £24 000 per year
Shift Manager at M&S Simply Food Brighton Station
Salary: £24,336 p.a., contracted 40 hours per week with opportunity of overtime.
Brighton has Full Time permanent roles for an immediate start.
Shifts will be between 5am - midnight including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
Please note only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Responsibilities for Shift Manager:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Shift Manager:
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or... hospitality sector
Benefits for Shift Manager:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded from £250 to £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon and Tortilla
- Discount on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK Pension
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Support: Retail Trust
- Family Friendly Leave
- An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am