Safety & Operations Manager - Little Beach House Brighton
Soho House & Co.
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Safety and Operations Manager - Little Beach House Brighton.
Full time. Great Development Opportunities.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it's a private members' club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it's our people who make that happen.
The Safety and Ops Manager will ensure that Little Beach House Brighton provides a warm, safe, secure, inclusive and... transparent environment for all members, guests and team members at all times. The manager is ultimately responsible for the day to day running of the business, meeting room bookings, site standards and overall member satisfaction.
Specifically, the role will require operational support on:
- Fostering an inclusive environment that ensures every member and team member both feels and embodies the Soho House Pillars and Values
- A strong understanding of product from tech, AV, production, podcasting and F&B.
- Explore new areas for additional revenue.
- Effective hands-on day to day management and problem solving both front and back of house operations
- Profit and loss overview, payroll/pouch understanding, team management and site strategy
Ideal job-related skills & requirements:
- years' experience within a similar role is advantageous
- Flexible to work across a seven-day working period
- Happy to take on a variety of shift patterns, including weekend, evening and event work.
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work and maximize relationships within a diverse team
- Computer literacy within Microsoft, Nexudus, Kounta, Tripleseat and Adaco advantageous
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Weekly Pay & competitive salary
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Every House Membership
- Discount on all Cowshed products (up to 50%) and restaurant offerings
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally, including leadership development
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business