Christmas Support Team (Delivery) - Brighton Churchill
8hrs p/w; Thu 12:00 - 16:00; Fri 12:00 - 16:00.
Rate of pay from £6.89 - £9.50 per hour.
Join our team and help to keep our customers happy in the run up to Christmas and during our End of Season Sale. It's our busiest time and we'd love your help to ensure our customers receive fantastic service. We have 3 weeks up to 13 week's work, to include working Christmas Eve, our first day of Sale on Tuesday 27th December 2022 and Wednesday 28th December 2022. We just can't do it without you!
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
To be a successful Christmas Support Team Member you will:
- Be working on the salesfloor, in the stockroom, or both
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers
- Help get stock to the salesfloor as quickly as you can
- Keep the salesfloors looking fantastic and easy to shop from
We'll offer amazing... benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who's always looking for ways you can help
- Friendly, calm and efficient - even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
UK Stores Only
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications - those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Video or Telephone Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results (after 1 week's service)
- off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy and Victoria's Secret products
- off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty (after 1 week's service)
- off a generous (optional) working wardrobe allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com and including 'Workplace Adjustments' in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail