Mercedes-Benz of Brighton
Salary: £ plus bonus
Job ref. req13216
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor in search of a new challenge? You have arrived at the right place, here at Mercedes Benz of Brighton we are excited to offer a Permanent Parts Advisor role on a 42 hour per week contract with an excellent basic salary of £ and a generous bonus! This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our friendly and professional team and be integral to the smooth running of our Mercedes-Benz brand parts department.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities in a fast paced environment while providing first class customer experiences. You will be integral to the smooth running of the parts department monitoring and maintaining our stock levels to ensure that they meet customer demands. You will also have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and practical knowledge of computer systems. It is... important that you thrive working as part of a team as well as having the ability to work independently.
We are one of the top three automotive retailers in the UK, proudly representing 32 manufacturer brands, selling a huge range of new and used vehicles from over 150 dealerships across the UK and Ireland.
We firmly believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We value the commitment they make to the business which is why we are continually working to provide a market leading rewards and benefits package.
- Competitive salaries with clear pay scales in place as you develop
- Generous annual leave allowance that increases with length of service
- Eligibility to join one of our colleague car plans and cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave, adoption leave (6 months full pay) and paternity leave (2 weeks full pay)
- Critical illness cover after 2 years plus life assurance and free will writing service
- Techscheme where you can get the latest tech for less and spread the cost, eye care scheme and discounted shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme and free access to Smart Health giving employees and their immediate families access to 24/7 GP services to support well being
Lookers and Charles Hurst are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful, we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you commencing employment with us. These will include verifying your recent employment, address, credit history and a standard criminal record check. For roles that require you to drive a driver's licence check will also be carried out.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.
Why not check us out on LinkedIn to find out what life’s really like at Lookers