Hotel Du Vin
About the Role
Housekeeping Supervisor, Hotel Du Vin
Too good to turn down’ You are the be all and end all of bedroom standards. You have the final say on whether a room is perfect or not.
Be the face of our hotel, get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for life with Hotel Du Vin.
Are high standards second nature to you? Do you love people and making guests smile everyday knowing you have delivered celebrity service?
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you will be proud of?
As Housekeeping Supervisor you and your team set the tone for the visit and you can ensure that everything has gone above and beyond to ensure the high standards we expect are maintained.
We create memories that the guest will never forget. This could be the next step for you into a HOD position within Hotel Du Vin we actively encourage internal development and progression... Onwards and Upwards.
In addition to competitive rates of pay we offer :
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality with rooms available from £40 per night.
- Discounted Friends and Family Room Rate with 50% off best available rate.
- off your bill when you dine in our Brasseries and Bistros
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programmes that support you in developing your career
- High Street Discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more
- Cycle to work scheme save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from £5 per month
- Referral schemes that pay up to £1500 (just for getting your mates jobs!)
- A decent uniform that doesn’t make you look like an extra from a 70s TV sitcom.
- We have a Wellness & National Campaign Days Calendar which promotes and encourages activities like Pay Day Lunches / Treats, National Popcorn Day, Mental Health Awareness week and more
- We work with Wagestream giving instant access to your pay as it’s earnt. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 50% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save direct from your salary
- We offer a Loyalty Bonus that pays up to 50% of your monthly salary every 6 months just for doing your job
- We also offer complimentary stays on your 1
anniversary with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- We are a proud sponsor of The Burnt Chef Project raising money whilst developing our own Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) we have fully qualified MHFA in each property
- Employee Assistance Programme free, confidential advice available 24 / 7 to you and your family
Our Sustainability Goals :
- of our electricity is generated using renewable energy with most of it coming from Wind Farms around the UK
- We recycle a minimum of 70% of the waste from our hotels. This target is achieved by everyone I the hotel focusing on the waste we produce and is championed by our Sustainability Council who work on project year round
- We have moved to a chemical free cleaning system in our bedrooms and public areas and an enzyme based eco-friendly system for our kitchens.
- Volunteer to work for sustainable charities 2 days per year on full pay instead of your normal workplace
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age