Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton
Ready for your new zesty career?
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate of £ 11.59 per hour
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Car Parking
- Up to 4 weeks temporary accommodation if relocating at a discounted rate
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
The Hilton Brighton Metropole is now recruiting a Kitchen Coordinator to work closely with the Head Chef to support the smooth running of the kitchen. Day to day tasks will include training staff, setting rotas, administration, completing orders and hazard analysis in the kitchen. If you feel you can fill this key role, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Coordinator, you are responsible for managing and training the kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kitchen Coordinator will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Zoe directly in our Recruitment Team on Zoe.Slack@hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company