Online Sales Assistant
We’ve been making life more affordable for our UK customers since 1991.
We’re proud to be the UK’s largest second-hand retailer with affordable personal finance solutions that give our customers the freedom of choice.
A fantastic opportunity exists for an E-Commerce Executive to join one of the UK’s leading second-hand retailer Cash Converters.
Cash Converters Brighton is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual who would be excited by the challenge of working in a fast-moving e-commerce business.
The job requires basic knowledge of how eBay, as well as other e-commerce platforms such as Etsy, Facebook & Gumtree work. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience using e-commerce platforms in a business environment, however, this is not essential.
You should be highly computer literate and analytical with excellent communication skills. Basic knowledge and understanding of electronics, cameras, musical equipment and gaming equipment... would be preferred.
The job will involve:
- Identify stock to sell online from our inventory.
- Listing products in marketplaces using the right optimisation techniques.
- Photography and editing of photos.
- Managing inventory on marketplaces.
- Replying to customer queries and resolving potential complaints or return queries.
- Daily tasks of quickly and efficiently printing, packing and dispatching orders.
- Full-time job with 30 - 45 hours per week.
- Competitive hourly rate plus a performance-based bonus
If you think this role is for you and you have the required skills, please apply with your CV.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful candidates within one week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
- Gym membership
- hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme