Sales Development Executive
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Location: South Coast - Brighton, Guildford, Red Hill
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Carlsberg Marston's Brewing Company (CMBC) is one of the leading, historic brewers in the UK. Formed out of a joint venture between Carlsberg UK and Marston's PLC, we combine over 300 years of shared values, history, and heritage in UK brewing. Sustainability is at the forefront of our companies ambitions for the coming years, with Together Towards ZERO being a vital element, we are working hard for the future of our planet and striving towards zero carbon emissions by 2030.
We are now recruiting for a Sales Development Executive to join us. Reporting to the Senior Field Sales Manager this role will focus on supporting and driving sales within a range of On Trade customer. As a member of the team you will be given clear direction and support on delivering against set objectives and KPI's within a fun and fast paced... environment, while being able to sell one of the most exciting portfolios in the On trade.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for growing beer volume and distribution sold across given territory
- Network with the key influencers across the territory and manage/ protect existing stockists and identify opportunities for new listings and volume growth
- To identify and encourage suitable new outlets within your territory to stock our cask or keg brands where they currently have no presence
- Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times
- To keep pace with a constantly changing marketplace and anticipate market trends, competitive threats and commercial opportunities within the area
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent influencing, negotiation and time management skills
- Be committed to development and have a desire to progress in role and beyond
- Have passion and tenacity to achieve results, whilst demonstrating good presentation and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent financial acumen and strong commercial awareness
- Live within the territory and have a full driving license
Career development opportunities make CMBC the rewarding environment that it is, providing incredible benefits including a generous bonus scheme, private medical insurance, and flexible working hours. CMBC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will be treated fairly, regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. So, what are you waiting for?
Apply today and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch!
CMBC is a new company, fuelled by highly engaged, empowered and passionate employees who will go above and beyond to deliver best in class customer service and help grow our portfolio of brands and business. With their entrepreneurial spirit, these employees take personal accountability and initiative to act and find solutions. Our employees work hard and have fun, enjoying supportive relationships that extend across the whole business