Social Media Executive
Video first recruitment. Now employers and talent can truly connect.
From £25000 to £30000 per year
Here at C-Me, we are changing how employers and talent show who they are, what they do, and what they have to offer. Our Video First Recruitment platform is challenging old-world CVs and job descriptions that look like essays. With C-Me, employers broaden their appeal through video job posts and can build stronger shortlists with video applications. Candidates get to show their personality and make a stronger impact with a video CV and can practice for online interviews.
This is an opportunity for someone to be at the heart of a huge shift in how employers and talent connect with each other. We are looking for an experienced and vibrant Social Media Executive to push the C-Me brand through multiple social channels. Initially focussing on the talent side, we want you to play a major role in establishing and growing our C-Me community. The role has massive growth potential as we have huge plans. We can't wait for you to join us...
The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and is responsible for:
- Managing the current social media channels for talent: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Establishing new channels: Tiktok, Snapchat, and others that help the brand explode
- Creating dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence and engagement
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content and campaigns
- Developing social media campaigns
- Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, and the success of your projects
- Working with marketing to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction
Requirements for the role
To perform in this role the candidate will have
- 3 years plus experience marketing a consumer brand through social media
- Experience marketing to Gen Z
- Expertise in graphic design and copy creation
- Demonstrated success growing audiences and creating engagement
- Flexible working hours