Award-winning backstreet Yakitori Joint serving unfussy Japanese food with big flavours.
From £12.50 to £15.00 per hour
Floor staff at Bincho: Brighton
Award-winning Japanese restaurant Bincho Yakitori is recruiting!
The work involves all the usual aspects of working in a restaurant - greeting and serving customers, taking orders, making drinks, cash handling, stock control and cleaning. Most importantly though is making sure all our guests have a great time. Service with soul!
Floor staff Requirements
Experience in a similar position is preferred but not essential - what we are really looking for is personality.
- Candidates must be punctual, reliable and well-presented.
- Candidates must be quick on their feet and quick in their minds, good at handling pressure and problem-solving on the go - we are busy!
- Candidates must have a positive outlook on life and have a warm personality. a genuine enjoyment of serving, meeting and chatting to customers.
- Candidates must have a good work ethic, be able to turn their phones off at the start of a shift. Shifts are between 6.5 / 8 hours.
- Candidates must be good clear communicators and enjoy teamwork.
Being a Japanese restaurant there is a strong emphasis on product knowledge, lots of food you may not be familiar with. Candidates must be keen to learn. A genuine interest in Japanese food and culture is essential.
Full training will be given before work commences.
We are a very happy and friendly team with a good sense of humour, if you feel that you are suited to this role please get in contact and include a cover letter or message - tell us why you think you are a good fit for this Job.
Note - This is not a Summer Job. We would be expecting a minimum 8 months commitment.
Job Types: Part-time (13-24 hours per week)
Salary: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
- Night shift