We have a great opportunity for an Housekeeping Supervisor to join the team here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels.
We want you to support a brilliant and diverse team to deliver excellence to our valued customers across our amazing hotel.
Experience we expect:
- Operational knowledge across Housekeeping Department.
- Background in hotels is preferred – so you will understand how we work
- Customer service skills, standards driven, good organisational skills
- To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls.
- Ability to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
- Be able to use computer systems
Your responsibilities will be:
- To be out and about in the hotel, supervising the day to day operation and ensuring exceptional guest service
- To encourage and support the team to provide an... outstanding service to our guests
- To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To develop and train the team to be able to deliver their job brilliantly so that we get great feedback from guests
Why come and work for us – to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points – we reward your performance with points, and what does points make….PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself bonuses by referring a friend to work with us.
- Coffee and Meals on duty, plus service charge.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.