Location: Hove Card Factory is all about celebrating life moments - whatever they are and we are preparing for the busiest time of the year by recruiting for Seasonal Sales Assistants across all of our stores on fixed term contracts. These roles are key to our success, ensuring we are spreading the joy and, helping our customers celebrate their own life moments. Contracted Hours Available: Various Fixed-Term Contract: Ending no later than 1st January 2023
With all the excitement this time of year brings it can get really busy in our stores. You need to be able to manage multiple tasks, but don't worry, you'll have lots of support and fun along the way. Duties will include:
- Delivering on our customer promise strategy by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Engaging with our customers to make them feel welcome and building relationships so that they leave the store having had a positive store experience
- Upselling and ensuring... all sales are processed efficiently and accurately
- Merchandising products across the shop floor
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries when required
- Assisting with stock takes which may include working outside the store's normal opening hours
- Working as a team to deliver the best customer experience while supporting one another and having fun along the way
The Ideal Candidate
Retail experience is not essential. We look for diverse, friendly, and approachable people with great communications skills and a customer first mentality, always prioritising service. You'll be our customer's first point of contact in store after all. The role requires someone who can work at a fast pace whilst multitasking and embracing change.
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don't worry if you're not available all hours of the day – just tell us when you're available to work and across which locations.
About the Company
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our family.
Card Factory is the UK's leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people's commitment and determination. What's more, we treat people fairly whilst adapting our style to get the best from them.
With an open and approachable culture, we engage, motivate and inspire our teams at every level encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
What's in it for you?
- Salary Advance – allowing you to access some of your earned salary after your first week of employment
- staff discount Mycardfactory – discounts on everything from holidays to shopping, to mobile phone contracts
- Holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme (physical, mental, and financial wellbeing)
- Workplace Pension
- Working hours & shift patterns which suit both you and the store
- We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received.
- Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
- If you would like to be considered for other locations please state this in your application
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory