Phone Shop - Customer Assistant
Tesco : Contract Type :
Contract Type : Shift Pattern :
Shift Pattern :
Are you warm, friendly and approachable?
- Do you have the drive and motivation to work in a sales and service environment?
- Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever-changing environment?
- Do you enjoy working with the latest technology?
- Are you a team player who supports others and builds great team spirit?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with customers to establish their needs and help them choose the right products for them?
Every part of Tesco Mobile puts our 5 million customers first our tariffs, our shops and our award-winning Customer Care.
We’ve teamed up with O2, giving our savvy customers 99% coverage. In our stores, our colleagues aren’t on commission. It’s all about finding our customers the perfect phone and tariff.
You will be responsible for
What you will do.
- You will deliver a great shopping trip for customers every day, following all opening and closing routines, ensuring... all facilities are in a good working order and available for customers, listening for and acting on customer feedback.
- You will create an impression for customers that you can be proud of, role modelling great standards of dress and being ready to serve customers.
- You will be passionate about our products, having confident conversations with customers demonstrating this passion.
- You will follow the service culture in your department role modelling helpful and friendly service behaviours and demonstrating enthusiasm to do what’s right for customers.
- You will protect legal brand by delivering legal compliance, understanding all safe and legal routines demonstrating due diligence on your department.
- You will work with the business to grow sales, delivering your personal Tesco Phone Shop targets.
- You will support your manager to control costs on your department and deliver budgets, supporting the department to maintain stock record accuracy and be prepared for stock control routines.
Working together across your store and across your group to achieve shared success.
Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself fit for life.
Always looking for ideas and opportunities to build a better Tesco.
What’s in it for you
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- Discount Card increasing to 15% after every pay for a 4 day period
- Life assurance
- Retirement saving plan
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases
- Uniform provided
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges.
Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners