Bar Waiting Shift Leader - Hangleton Manor
Hall & Woodhouse Ltd
FOH Premium Pub + Live in available + Tips + 70% off meals + Career path + Consistent hours.........
Historic Sussex Pub - Hove
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of historic venues, and situated in Hove just outside Brighton, the Hangleton Manor is a stunning pub. The second most listed building in Brighton and Hove after the Royal Pavilion, the Manor was originally the home of the High Sheriff of Sussex, who built it in the mid-16th century. Now a glorious pub the Hangleton Manor is full of interesting features; our restaurant, on the left as you enter, was the original chapel of the house. The magical and haunted feel of the pub is enhanced with links to the Harry Potter films through lots of Potteresque signage. With original flagstone floors and probably the largest pub garden in Brighton & Hove, it’s busy all year around
We have an opening to boost our Leadership team with an immediate start.......
Your rewards as a Shift Leader with our team:
- Pay of £10.60 per hour
- A... great package of lifestyle benefits - and extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Excellent job security and career progression on a clear pathway to GM
- off meals on duty
- A good work life balance with 5 days working, and a great fun place to work
- A warm welcome and all the support you need to succeed
- Accommodation at a cost of £60.90 pw if required (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Available to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is a big advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding high profile role is just for you... apply today.
pub management, bar, restaurant, assistant manager, supervisor, team leader, duty manager, DGM, deputy