Sales Development Representative
Business Acceleration Ltd
Helping early-stage businesses deliver growth
Brighton and Hove
From £25000 to £30000 per year
Sales Development Representative at Business Acceleration Ltd: Brighton and Hove
Business Acceleration is a video first recruitment platform. With Business Acceleration employers reach and engage a wider audience. Our Video Job Descriptions rank higher in google and get viewed and shared more on social media. They sell the job and company better so more candidates click apply.
This is an opportunity for someone to be at the heart of a massive shift in how employers appeal and engage with prospective employees. We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team, performing a critical role as we scale the business. The role has massive growth potential as we have huge plans.
Sales Development Representative responsibilities
The core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Book outbound demos via a combination of cold calls, emails and social outreach
- Convert leads to prospects
- Engage with prospects and present the business in a compelling manner
- Deliver applicable marketing content to prospects
- Build and maintain relationships with the prospects stakeholders
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Deliver on your monthly and quarterly targets
Sales Development Representative requirements
To perform in this role you should:
- Proven track record selling SaaS software
- Experience selling to HR managers and/or the Corporate Recruitment Function
- Ability to articulate a proposition both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing environment
- A real passion for sales
Benefits of working here
We understand the demands on people are fluid and so flexibility is a core principle on which we are basing our working environment. This principle encompasses the working day, annual leave or other reasons for time-off. With the tools and technology available to us we can more than ever adapt to a work-life balance.
We will also support you in your pursuit of passions outside of the work environment and hope to create a lasting relationship built on shared values. If this sounds like the sort of environment where you can prosper both yourself and our organisation then please click apply. We would love to hear from you...