Assistant Tool Hire Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity, maybe a new sector, are you an experienced leader, manager, supervisor, do you have great customer service and looking for career progression, then we may have a great opportunity for you, an Assistant Tool Hire Manager, you don't need product knowledge, we need your transferable skills.
Where will I be based?
The Brighton Portslade branch is on Wellington Road and already has an experienced and well established team of 38 colleagues and 12 vehicles, it's a busy branch with a footfall of over 200 Trade customers a day, most we know on a first name basis. The Branch Manager has created a nice family feel, its a busy environment but we have a fun too and everyone supports one another, so its a great branch to join.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a culture that takes pride in what we do. We work as one team, achieving our goals by listening and supporting each other. Our team is brimming with some of the most creative and savvy... minds in the industry, and we remain at the forefront of our markets thanks to our in-house product knowledge and brand marketing experience, so you will be in safe hands.
Monday-Friday 7:30 to 5pm and every other Saturday 8-12pm.
How important is this role to the business
Joining our friendly and hard working family as an Assistant Tool Hire Manager, youll be on the front line dealing with our customers that come into your branch and being part of the Tool Hire team you will play a vital role in our continued success, providing a first class service and keeping colleagues and customers safe at all times.
What will I be doing?
- No one day is the same as the next in TP branch life, but here are a few pointers:
- Being able to support the Tool Hire Manager to manage all aspects of the Hire Department within a Branch
- You will love developing business through sales calls and chasing leads to drive growth of Hire
- To meet our customers' demand, you will establish and maintain the correct stock levels to maintain optimum equipment utilisation.
- Through your team you will ensure your department processes test and run, servicing and basic repairs to our equipment in a timely fashion and to set targets.
- Our success is built on strong relationships with our colleagues and customers so its essential you can coach and develop a team to deliver the highest standards of service.
- With your learned knowledge of the products and services we offer, you will be a pivotal contact for our customers, nurturing great relationships, understanding their needs in order to offer expert advice and recommending alternatives and supplementary products to profitably maximise the sale of goods.
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience within the Plant/Hire Industry or a good understanding of electrical, petrol and diesel equipment would be advantageous, but not essential. It doesn't matter what sector you come from, we just need transferable skills - Inspirational Leadership, Operational Management, Sales Experience and Great Customer Service.
Does this sound like you?
- We hope you can say Yes to all of the characteristics below - they are in the DNA of all our fantastic TP Managers. Are you:
- Someone that is highly adaptable, resilient and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment, who is naturally curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Career focused and want to build a career to become a key player in the success of a large PLC?
Being an Assistant Tool Hire Manager in TP gives you a fantastic opportunity to excel and to continue to develop. How will you know you are doing a great job and developing your career? Simple. We will support you with a development plan that embraces our values.
Were driving to become a truly inclusive employer. We want everyone to be at their best and its our ambition that everyone within our Group feels safe, welcome and confident to be their authentic selves.
You be you, it makes us, us.
Closing Date for applications 29/09/22